
When I buy my lunch, which let's face it, is every day, I am always struck with guilt about spending so much money on food. Bla bla I could be saving $x amount per year bla bla. I also have the whole try and eat healthy thing going on. Here in lies the dilemma. If I had my way, it would be sashimi every day. Love the stuff. It's light, and is good for my brain, etc. Except that it is $9.90 for some cut up salmon. And WTF? on the amount of carrot they give you. It ends up kinda dry the way they shave it up so you can't really eat it. I'm thinking half of my $9.90 is spent on safeway carrots and the labour involved to carve them up. They would be better off giving you some fish, soy and then just 4 carrots in a bag that you can munch on later.
2 comments:
That is an obscene amount of carrot. As for healthy lunch, can I recommend the cob of corn in the microwave. Mm good. Bring some floss though.
At least you'll be able to see in the dark and it'll make your hair curly... or so 'they' say.
Post a Comment