Monday, March 3, 2008

Sticky



I went to visit my friend Sarah and her bubba Stelzie (nearly 2) on Saturday.  Thought I would take some tasty treats to munch on at their house and was in Errol Street, Nth Melbs, and had a total breakdown about what to buy to take.  I wanted something very delicious and pretty.  However, all Errol street had to offer was that horrendous Ferguson Plarre or whatever the hell it's called.  Who goes there?  I just don't get it.  And they're everywhere.  So I refused to even look at what they had to offer.  Then I went to Krifi - a deli but it was about $7,000 for a muffin plus I have heard bad things about that place.  So my only option was Bakers Delight which I know is a bit wrong.com, but then I spotted a Boston Bun and OMG, the nostalgia set it, took me back to summers in Perth with the cuzzies carving up the (home made) Boston. mmmm.  So off I went with my bun.  Now, I am sure if I had 2 year olds of my own, I would have knows that something with a 5cm layer of coconut icing is not the best idea for a little tacker.  Needless to say, Sarah and I had icing all down our pants, it was all over Stella's hair, and on the furniture.  it was fun but.

1 comment:

Clairsy said...

Ooh, I heart boston bun. Did you know you can also get the boston in finger-bun form? For when you need some snacksy time. And one that has hundreds and thousands. Bakers Delight, you rock my world.